Teachergive Sale 2023

Teachergive Sale 2023

The Mascot of Nusantara Flower Park

>> Jan 16, 2011



If you visit Taman Bunga Nusantara (Nusantara Flower Park) in Cipanas (West Java, Indonesia) you will be welcomed by this big black swan statue in parking area. Black swan (Cygnus attratus) is the mascot of this flower park.


I and my husband visited Nusantara Flower Park yesterday, Saturday morning. You can find black swan in the Lake Swan area. It’s a pity that he/she isn’t in the mood to swim that morning.

Australia is the origin of black swan. They have strong stamina, can easily adapt with the environment and multiply, though they don’t live in their original habitat. An elegant creature!

About This Blog and Me!

Welcome to my blog. I'm a home maker, a stay at home wife. I'm just an ordinary woman who has interest in reading, working at home and learning to write. We live in Bogor, Indonesia.
This blog contains articles in family topic.
Contact me at linalg4@gmail.com

Contact Me Here

Name

Email *

Message *


  © Free Blogger Templates Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP