Teachergive Sale 2023

Teachergive Sale 2023

Javan Lutung (Trachypithecus auratus)

>> Jan 1, 2011

It’s me who holding the animal. Sorry for not sharing the clear photo, we don’t have a scanner here. It was captured several years ago, when I dropped by to a friend’s house. His neighbor was the owner. This lutung was so tame!

The Javan Lutung is also known as the Ebony Lutung and Javan Langur. It is most commonly glossy black with a brownish tinge to its legs, sides, and sideburns. This critter origin is from Indonesia, as it’s found on and endemic to the island of Java
, as well as on several of the surrounding Indonesian islands.Have you ever touched a Javan Lutung like me?

About This Blog and Me!

Welcome to my blog. I'm a home maker, a stay at home wife. I'm just an ordinary woman who has interest in reading, working at home and learning to write. We live in Bogor, Indonesia.
This blog contains articles in family topic.
Contact me at linalg4@gmail.com

Contact Me Here

Name

Email *

Message *


  © Free Blogger Templates Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP