Teachergive Sale 2023

Teachergive Sale 2023

A Busy Bee?

>> Jan 8, 2011


I saw this kind of bee or fly on my SIL’s Spatiphyllum flower. Is it a bee or a fly or other kind of insect?

If it's a bee, I don’t know much about bee species, as there are nearly 20,000 known species of bees in the world. Bees are flying insects closely related to wasps and ants.

Bees are famous for their role in pollinating blossoming plants and for producing honey and beeswax. You can find bees on every continent except Antarctica, in every habitat on the planet that contains insect-pollinated flowering plants. In fact, bees are the major type of pollinator in ecosystem that contains flowering plants.

A friend, Gunsirit, informed me that it's more similar with a fly, a blood sucking fly. Too scary for me!
Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams ~ Ashley Smith

About This Blog and Me!

Welcome to my blog. I'm a home maker, a stay at home wife. I'm just an ordinary woman who has interest in reading, working at home and learning to write. We live in Bogor, Indonesia.
This blog contains articles in family topic.
Contact me at linalg4@gmail.com

Contact Me Here

Name

Email *

Message *


  © Free Blogger Templates Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP