Teachergive Sale 2023

Teachergive Sale 2023

Before and After

>> Jan 12, 2011



There’s a significant change in my grandfather’s house’s back yard. The rice field has changed into a large pond. My father said that actually, it was a large pond from the beginning. After the little dam around was broken, the yard was planted with rice. But unfortunately, it’s not easy to maintain and watch over the rice field.

Then about two months ago, my father decided to turn it back into a large pond again. After some repairs were done here and there, water can flow into the yard. The water is still shallow now, but I guess soon it will be deep enough for wandering it with a boat. Various fish have been spread there since last month; I hope I can be there for watching the first harvest…

My entry for
Watery Wednesday

About This Blog and Me!

Welcome to my blog. I'm a home maker, a stay at home wife. I'm just an ordinary woman who has interest in reading, working at home and learning to write. We live in Bogor, Indonesia.
This blog contains articles in family topic.
Contact me at linalg4@gmail.com

Contact Me Here

Name

Email *

Message *


  © Free Blogger Templates Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP