Teachergive Sale 2023

Teachergive Sale 2023

Outdoor Bathrooms

>> Oct 20, 2010



This time I don’t share the beauty views. Along the flowing water (Katulampa water channel, Bogor, Indonesia), you can see several bathrooms. It’s not healthy thing, of course. In a developing country like mine, local people that live near the flowing water still prefer to build and use outdoor bathrooms every day.

Poverty isn’t the cause. Perhaps it already becomes their old tradition. Several years ago, I’ve ever visited a village of onion farmers in Brebes, Central Java, Indonesia. They aren’t poor; but most homes in the village have no bathrooms. They prefer to use the river to get all their water need -for drink, wash, cook, bath, etc. The river is one of their favorite gathering places.


For me, they have polluted the water straightly. I really hope that one day, all local people there don’t use these bathrooms anymore and each home has at least one bathroom. They must have wills to change their unhealthy habits! 
Watery Wednesday

About This Blog and Me!

Welcome to my blog. I'm a home maker, a stay at home wife. I'm just an ordinary woman who has interest in reading, working at home and learning to write. We live in Bogor, Indonesia.
This blog contains articles in family topic.
Contact me at linalg4@gmail.com

Contact Me Here

Name

Email *

Message *


  © Free Blogger Templates Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP