Teachergive Sale 2023

Teachergive Sale 2023

A Poem Gift

>> Oct 26, 2009

Since this morning, after having sick for weeks, my hubby has begin his daily routines, running a small restaurant that belongs to his big brother. I’m so happy to see him able to do his activities again…
Last Friday, my hubby gave me a short beautiful poem. He said that it was a thankful gift for my gentle caring while he’s sick those days. It’s a big surprise because he has never done like this before. Was I touched? Of course!!! It’s no needed a ring or a bunch of red roses to please a wife… Husbands, a make-it- yourself poem like this is so priceless…

Well, I want to share the poem in this post. The poem is in Indonesian language, because his English is worse than me (sorry, hubby…). I’ll mention the original one first and then its translation. You may think it’s just an ordinary and nothing special poem, but, for me, it’s full of deepest love...

Sobat semua, di sini saya ingin berbagi sebuah puisi yang saya terima dari suami pada hari Jum’at lalu. Dia bilang, puisi ini adalah tanda terima kasih karena telah mendampinginya selama sakit. Mungkin Sobat bilang ini sih puisi ‘gombal’ biasa saja; tapi bagi seorang istri seperti saya, mendapat hadiah sebuah puisi ‘gombal’ seperti ini adalah LUAR BIASA, karena saya tahu, ada kedalaman cinta di dalamnya… Ayo dong, Sobat yang para suami, buat istri Sobat bahagia dengan mempersembahkan puisi untuknya!!
Kau adalah pujaanku ketika aku ingin memuja
Kau seperti darah yang mengalir dalam hidupku
Kau tidaklah pantas untuk kuberikan kasih sayang...tapi kau berhak mendapatkannya dengan sepenuh hati dariku
Kau bukanlah sebuah altar... tapi ... kau seperti altar yang selalu medapat pujian & pujaan
Kau bukan manusia biasa...dalam hidupku, kau adalah seorang yang luar biasa
Wahai Istriku nan cantik budi pekertinya, aku sangat menyayangi & mengagumimu
Cinta dan kasih sayangku yang biasa dan istimewa, semua ingin kuberikan untukmu...
I’ve translated the poem for you:

You are my adoration when I want to adore
You are like blood that running in my life
You are not decent to be given love… but you deserve to have completely love from me
You are not an altar…but…you are like an altar that always get compliment and worship
You are not an ordinary person…in my life, you are an extraordinary one
My beloved kind wife, I love and adore you so much
My love and affection -ordinary and special- I want to give it all to you…

About This Blog and Me!

Welcome to my blog. I'm a home maker, a stay at home wife. I'm just an ordinary woman who has interest in reading, working at home and learning to write. We live in Bogor, Indonesia.
This blog contains articles in family topic.
Contact me at linalg4@gmail.com

Contact Me Here

Name

Email *

Message *


  © Free Blogger Templates Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP